Saturday, February 9, 2013

sub-couched from CSerS 13208 (13209)

13208 .. wishing & Hoping, 
.waiting.  
with too much energy 
 for YOU DaX , 
'Nica & Doba DanIca 
 ... i X U

I was Hoping that she/they would be with me by now.. but delay in a visit to her in Bg, and a decision (?) to spend "valentines" at her family means I have to wait.. will she come ... ? when ? I am not very good at waiting but if I KNOW she will keep her promose I can..

Previous 
http://cser5.blogspot.com/2013/02/13131-bg-bday-party-with-dax-walk-in.html

REdbEL-Lions_CS1vo @ mc5 u tube.. http://youtu.be/kUxAC7N3Ckw

http://chrismithlog.blogspot.com/2013/02/yankers-desperate-as-their-tit-anic.html 
=========================================================

to aLL CSErS celebrating their special days...Hope U enjoy your special day,  and greetings from REdNET
 ; ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/REdNeT/245954208796041 )
and OUR CLUB, https://www.facebook.com/groups/CS.LbIrD.OURCLUB  ,we support and invite you to join as guest of this event...
http://www.facebook.com/groups/without.frontiers.ue

http://www.facebook.com/events/497251876993327/

=====================================================================================

updated http://cser5.blogspot.com 

DIARY

DaX


I hope you understand, I am so full of emotional energy.

Expecting you to be coming here,I have been preparing, planning, and hoping that you feel good with it all.
So , of course, I will wait until you come,if thats how it has to be.
I want you to share my enthusiasm , and of course its easier for me to see what can be.
I want to share cooking again, to go running (I dont think you will beat me, yet..) :)
meditate and discuss the club, the actions and start in a small way to have a positive effect..
and then....
so please understand, that I understand you choose your family, and I look forward to next week.
but i miss you!
ChRiS


21:44

ChriS SmiTH
 Danica, Nadam se da razumete , ja sam toliko puna emotivnog energije.
Ocekujuc´i vas da se ovde dolazi , bio sam pripreme, planiranja, u nadi da se osec´ate dobro u sve to .
Pa , naravno , ja c´u cekati dok ne dode , ako taj kako mora da bude.
Želim da podelim moje oduševljenje , i naravno njena lakše za mene da vidim šta može da bude.
Želim da podelim ponovo kuva, da ide radi (ja dont misliti da c´e me tuc´i , ali ..) 
meditiram i razgovaraju o klubu, akcije i poceti u malom nacin da imaju pozitivan efekat ..
i onda ....
pa vas molimo da razumete da ja razumem da izaberete svoju porodicu , i radujem se naredne sedmice .
ali ja vas propustiti!
ChRiS x

21:44
ChriS SmiTH
razumem? 
===================

http://cser5.blogspot.com/2013/02/13131-bg-bday-party-with-dax-walk-in.html

Danica Stancic

Are you ok today?

Are you still feel pain?

Sunday
20:45
ChriS SmiTH

dobar Dan ICA....ha ha ..MY only "pain" is to wait for you to arrive with me..... <SMILE> no, u did not understand Zdravo! ..I pumped the pain out of my system this morning,,, and went to the pub this afternoon to watch my team..and dranke several "bambus" and ran back in the rain just now, I am "super fit" -- u give me good reasons to continue this life.. ...i wait for u... i am really "OK" , KO = Ja,. :0 .but.... i am MISSING YOU , I really would like to phone u tomorrow , can u find someone who has a phone, that i can call?? Pleas tell me when and the number , ...because i would LOVE to hear your voice on your special day.. x

 21:41
ChriS SmiTH

if u met Dusko or Djordje tomorrow and just asked one of them to sms me i could phone back, and say "Dobar Dan ICA! " on YOUR day>?

molim?

22:24
ChriS SmiTH

please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R3GtAnO66o PLEAse learn the lyrics..they are important to me!! one of my favourite songs... from my heart to you..
Honesty Billy Joel
www.youtube.com
hope is gud ^^

22:35
ChriS SmiTH

šta radiš? today?

22:40
ChriS SmiTH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8UeeIAJ0a0
Goo Goo Dolls-Iris Lyrics
www.youtube.com
.... ..... just listen! happy birthday !! Nicer 'Nica , Dan..I Danas , Dobar dan iCA!

22:41
ChriS SmiTH

I just want ..u to know, who i am and I will help u know who u are! x

Ja samo želim da znaš, ko sam ja, i ja c´u pomoc´i u znati ko si!

22:46
ChriS SmiTH

00:04
ChriS SmiTH

http://cser5.blogspot.com/2013/02/13131-bg-bday-party-with-dax-walk-in.html
for U alone... no one else..!
CSerS: 13131 Bg B'day party with DaX, ^ walk in the woods & CharitY in UE..
cser5.blogspot.com

01:36
ChriS SmiTH

kako si?

  02:04
Danica Stancic



not so well

I hate my birthday

Monday
09:16
ChriS SmiTH

zaisto? I am so sorry you feel like that I love the fact that you were born and i want to celebrate your life..! i wanted to phone u and sing in a horrible voice "happy birthday to you!" ... then u would hate me more than this day! ha ha .. please....SMILE...i care how u feel! today ..and ...

09:18
ChriS SmiTH

i celebrate each of my birthday s more and more , just that I survived another year on this mad planet, every year my PARTY starts earlier and finishes later, even if i am "alone!" ...

09:32
ChriS SmiTH

.so .. i AM "celebrating " yr birth ... (and if u ever HEAR my voice its FAR better if these 4 lads from Liverpool sing to you than me! ) SMILE .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Nz9B1XFio
Birthday by the Beatles
www.youtube.com
Happy birthday to you

10:17
ChriS SmiTH

CUVAJ SE! ..MOLIM! (i care!)

Monday
13:24
Danica Stancic

hahaha and we celebrating today my birthday together, Im in Bg and you in Pg :))) thanks for wanderful flower :)))

14:09
ChriS SmiTH

i am happy when u are happy!

14:14
ChriS SmiTH

Ja sam srec´an, kada ste srec´ni, recite mi, molim vas , šta hoc´eš , da nemam?

14:40
ChriS SmiTH

sta Radis>? (my little serpski..) so if your parents come wednesday/thursday(?) when do u think to come to Pg? so i can belatedly sing (not really!) to U ! ..

Monday
23:11
ChriS SmiTH

as this day comes to an end
..i think of you, more than friend
"destiny" or fate..
...its is Soul , mate...

i am thinking of you...

laku noc!

Tuesday
11:39
ChriS SmiTH

"all property is theft" ... its a sunny day, anyway! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2384ayqnAho
Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart (official video)


Tuesday
19:49
ChriS SmiTH

Dobro... strange this song kept coming into my head then i was helping someone from istanbul and sitting in cafe in Pg and they played the song..i had been thinking of.. it somehow fits me..and i ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxDyXK93o6g
Neil Diamond - I am... I said (W/Lyrics)
www.youtube.com
I do not own this music or video...

19:52
ChriS SmiTH

"I am, I said
To no one there
And no one heard at all
Not even the chair
I am, I cried
I am, said I
And I am lost, and I can't even say why
Leavin' me lonely still

Did you ever read about a frog who dreamed of being a king
And then became one
Well, except for the names and a few other changes
If you talk about me, the story's the same one

But I got an emptiness deep inside
And I've tried but it won't let me go
And I'm not a man who likes to swear
But I've never cared for the sound of being alone

I am, I said
To no one there
And no one heard at all
Not even the chair
I am, I cried
I am, said I
And I am lost, and I can't even say why

I am, I said
I am, I cried
I am...

20:51
ChriS SmiTH

this film, contrrary to personal expeience whows that there may be intellgent life on your planet after all one day if u come to Pg as u promised..u might know the universe as i know it!

Wednesday
00:15
ChriS SmiTH

ovaj film, contrrari licnog iskustva, mi pokazuje da može postojati intellgent život na planeti , nakon svega, kada dodete u Podgorici, kao što je obec´ao .. možda znate univerzum , kao što sam to znao!

Laku Noc!

00:30
ChriS SmiTH

p..s are your parents coming to visit you tomorrow? , I hope it goes well for you goodnight!

01:16
ChriS SmiTH

are you ok??

01:30
ChriS SmiTH

cuvaj se!!... take care... molim!

Wednesday
08:56
ChriS SmiTH

Dobro Jutro, Danica, Sto ima?
 


00:46
ChriS SmiTH

p.s. I got a postcard from Raz STILL in Istanbul, she is workign at a hostel there..would be NICE if ... we visited her when we can go together,

it SEEMS that u CAN use your passport?? ..

lets discuss when u are in Pg, ok?

Thursday
09:24
ChriS SmiTH

09:24
ChriS SmiTH

err...can u find Me, in this picture <SMILE> ...?

Thursday
22:28
ChriS SmiTH

Hiya Danica , Kako si? are YOU ok??

Today
11:07
ChriS SmiTH

Dobar DanICA, i know u do not want to be "controlled" but, i do worry If i dont have any contact from you.. whats new? when do u come to Pg/me?

i am going (even more) crazy ..

11:57
ChriS SmiTH

14:29
Danica Stancic

xaxaxa I finde you on picture! You have a wonderful red dress, you are so pretty)) Still I dont have a phone, and only way to be in contact is on facebook...My father be here, and we just continue like is evrithing ok...But 13. februyry we have family meeting, and he ask me to come home that day. So, My trip to Pg, must wait couple days...Good thing is that I still dont drink( But on My birthday I drink few gin-tonic, but shhhh, its a secret)) And my physical exercize every time is better! And look out, when I come we will have a little competition, and now maybe I can beat you...

15:14
Danica Stancic

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152251464294041&set=a.126181419040.97747.678089040&type=1&theater
This attachment may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it with you.

15:16
Danica Stancic

I didnt know that also in Bg exsist a day of red nose:) Its a firs day of New year!!

15:27
ChriS SmiTH

ZDRAVO, Its SO good that u contact me, I got a little worried... I am glad u are fit, I am not a very patient person, but i will wait when it(you) are important..) i accept your challenge, but as I have to wait for you , i will expect you to come as soon after the 13th as possible , MOLIM!!!!

15:31
ChriS SmiTH

in fact there is some local parti sI would normally not go to alone here in PG on weekend 14/15/16th february , so I hope u can come by then? and dance! ...I am also running (although I had some chest pain and small bit of "bronchitis") I am still very much alive, because i need to be breathing to do the things we should do..there ius som much to tell and share with you.. and I have great hopes ..but step by step we shall build this up.. PLEASE bring a couple of RED noses to Pg for me and you (maybe if its cold u dont need one??) ha ha...

15:35
ChriS SmiTH

it will be hard to wait one more week until you arrive, because I already "prepared" a sort of programme.. so dont be in a rush to leave after u eventually arrive on MY PLANET! please try to send FB messages from time to time, you will make me SMILE..TAKE CARE, until later , SMILE , hugs ^ X your ChRIS .. i cant open your "link" above... and the "C1A" keep blocking this video ; http://youtu.be/7FSvh0J1MgA REdBEL LIONS1 NM1b 

15:55
ChriS SmiTH

maybe u would prefer a phone as my birthday present to you instead of a trip to Istanbul : ? 
..and many more co-incidences, every TV programme mentions "DaX"  .. I X U

16:37
ChriS 
 you know I am Gemini *(Twins) as SUN sign, with AQUAIOUS ascendent..! (97%) ..ha ah..
but mionday starts MY (chinese) new year.. i am "Snake" , so do you know your "chinese" sign? ..// ?  half pig and half Rat??
my emotional instinct wanted to invite you for a "romantic dinner" on 14th February...

17:23
ChriS SmiTH
 because at first , u were coming here immediately after your birthday, then I expected you this weekend, and now ....I hope u unerstand that I put plans "on hold" until you arrive, so take care, cuvaj se! please tell me something nice, 'Nica ??? 
------------

fire of freedom; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWcylB0Fiyo

13207
00:09
ChriS SmiTH

goodnight! x Laku Noc! 

'Nica

i want to "share" ;) 
Hiya "DaX" ...:) 
you do know i keep asking after you, dont you/????
............ I "lost" everyone I loved & cared for..
I mention it now, because i am here in Pg watching a film..
which reminds me of my "first love" .. I was 15 ..
I was infatuated with the lady next door when I was alone
sometimes came and sat and watched TV with me.. she never
knew , and i never told her or anyone..
then they told me she had died, suddenly of epilepsy,
and i couldnt share.. so please ...accept my concern for you
dont be offended that i care what is going on with you
or my belief that we can do something special together//...
CUVAJ SE! :) ChRiS ...

ChriS SmiTH

her name was Audrey, she was wonderful, as clear in my memory now as then (she was at least 10 years older..) 
====

Today
00:15
ChriS SmiTH

ovaj film, contrrari licnog iskustva, mi pokazuje da može postojati intellgent život na planeti , nakon svega, kada dodete u Podgorici, kao što je obec´ao .. možda znate univerzum , kao što sam to znao!

Laku Noc!

00:30
ChriS SmiTH

p..s are your parents coming to visit you tomorrow? , I hope it goes well for you goodnight!

01:16
ChriS SmiTH

are you ok??

01:30
ChriS SmiTH

cuvaj se!!... take care... molim!

Today
08:56
ChriS SmiTH

Dobro Jutro, Danica, Sto ima?

10:23
ChriS SmiTH

Dobra Dan I CA you know, I am really looking forward to seeing you here, training together, walking in park, talking, etc ...sharing ideas and breathing! 

13208

22:28
ChriS SmiTH

Hiya Danica , Kako si? are YOU ok??

Today
11:07
ChriS SmiTH

Dobar DanICA, i know u do not want to be "controlled" but, 
i do worry If i dont have any contact from you.. 
whats new? when do u come to Pg/me?

i am going (even more) crazy ..

 DaX

    "all property is theft" ... its a sunny day, anyway! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2384ayqnAho
    Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart (official video)
    www.youtube.com
    Vice City Songs
    11:45
    ChriS SmiTH

    Kako si? ...
    Today
    16:31
    Danica Stancic

    Today better than yesterday:)

    Today
    19:49
    ChriS SmiTH

    Dobro... strange this song kept coming into my head then i was helping someone from istanbul and sitting in cafe in Pg and they played the song..i had been thinking of.. it somehow fits me..and i ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxDyXK93o6g
    Neil Diamond - I am... I said (W/Lyrics)
    www.youtube.com
    I do not own this music or video...
    19:52
    ChriS SmiTH

    "I am, I said

    To no one there
    And no one heard at all
    Not even the chair
    I am, I cried
    I am, said I
    And I am lost, and I can't even say why
    Leavin' me lonely still

    Did you ever read about a frog who dreamed of being a king

    And then became one
    Well, except for the names and a few other changes
    If you talk about me, the story's the same one

    But I got an emptiness deep inside

    And I've tried but it won't let me go
    And I'm not a man who likes to swear
    But I've never cared for the sound of being alone

    I am, I said

    To no one there
    And no one heard at all
    Not even the chair
    I am, I cried
    I am, said I
    And I am lost, and I can't even say why

    I am, I said

    I am, I cried
    I am...
    20:51
    ChriS SmiTH

    this film, contrrary to personal expeience whows that there may be intellgent life on your planet after all one day if u come to Pg as u promised..u might know the universe as i know it!
    Today
    00:15
    ChriS SmiTH

    ovaj film, contrrari licnog iskustva, mi pokazuje da može postojati intellgent život na planeti , nakon svega, kada dodete u Podgorici, kao što je obec´ao .. možda znate univerzum , kao što sam to znao!

    Laku Noc!
    00:30
    ChriS SmiTH

    p..s are your parents coming to visit you tomorrow? , I hope it goes well for you goodnight!
    01:16
    ChriS SmiTH

    are you ok??

13205

Now 2 be alien
http://now2balien.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-next-steps-s-sequel-injunctions.html
================

'Nica
i am happy when u are happy!

14:14
ChriS SmiTH

Ja sam srec´an, kada ste srec´ni, recite mi, molim vas , šta hoc´eš , da nemam?

14:40
ChriS SmiTH

sta Radis>? (my little serpski..) so if your parents come wednesday/thursday(?) when do u think to come to Pg? so i can belatedly sing (not really!) to U ! ..

23:11
ChriS SmiTH

as this day comes to an end
..i think of you, more than friend
"destiny" or fate..
...its is Soul , mate...

i am thinking of you...

laku noc!
==================
i am happy, when you are happy, tell me, please , what do you want, that you do not have? 

http://cser5.blogspot.com/2013/02/13131-bg-bday-party-with-dax-walk-in.html
for U alone... no one else..!

09:32
ChriS SmiTH

.so .. i AM "celebrating " yr birth ... (and if u ever HEAR my voice its FAR better if these 4 lads from Liverpool sing to you than me! ) SMILE .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Nz9B1XFio
Birthday by the Beatles
www.youtube.com
Happy birthday to you

10:17

ChriS SmiTH

CUVAJ SE! ..MOLIM! (i care!)

13:24
Danica Stancic

hahaha and we celebrating today my birthday together, Im in Bg and you in Pg :))) thanks for wanderful flower :)))

14:09
ChriS SmiTH

i am happy when u are happy!

14:14
ChriS SmiTH

Ja sam srec´an, kada ste srec´ni, recite mi, molim vas , šta hoc´eš , da nemam?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R3GtAnO66o learn the lyrics..they are important!!
=============================================================================
because losing everything..is like the sun going down on me..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE9pIcASll8

DaX

00:09
ChriS SmiTH

goodnight! x Laku Noc!

00:46
ChriS SmiTH

p.s. I got a postcard from Raz STILL in Istanbul, she is working at a hostel there..would be NICE if ... we visited her when we can go together,

it SEEMS that u CAN use your passport?? ..

lets discuss when u are in Pg, ok?


09:24
ChriS SmiTH

err...can u find Me, in this picture <SMILE> ...?
  ======

 ChriS SmiTH

http://cser5.blogspot.com/2013/02/13131-bg-bday-party-with-dax-walk-in.html
for U alone... no one else..!
CSerS: 13131 Bg B'day party with DaX, ^ walk in the woods & CharitY in UE..
cser5.blogspot.com

01:36
ChriS SmiTH

kako si?

02:04
Danica Stancic

not so well

I hate my birthday

Today
09:16
ChriS SmiTH

zaisto? I am so sorry you feel like that I love the fact that you were born and i want to celebrate your life..! i wanted to phone u and sing in a horrible voice "happy birthday to you!" ... then u would hate me more than this day! ha ha .. please....SMILE...i care how u feel! today ..and ...

09:18
ChriS SmiTH

i celebrate each of my birthday s more and more , just that I survived another year on this mad planet, every year my patry starts earlier and finishes later, even if i am "alone!" ...

09:32
ChriS SmiTH

.so .. i AM "celebrating " yr birth ... (and if u ever HEAR my voice its FAR better if these 4 lads from Liverpool sing to you than me! ) SMILE .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Nz9B1XFio
Birthday by the Beatles
www.youtube.com
Happy birthday to you

13204 

ChriS SmiTH

did u see your poem??

Dobar DANiCA , hope things are well between u and your family.. do u understand the word "destiny" ? ..this morning on Tv was a programme all about "DaX" ; ... kako si?
=========================

DAX

    did u see your poem??

    Dobar DANiCA , hope things are well between u and your family.. do u understand the word "destiny" ? ..this morning on Tv was a programme all about "DaX" ; ... kako si?
    =========================

    "sudbina" <SMILE>
    12:24
    ChriS SmiTH

    "Destiny" I have heard that several times already today!

    "bells that make the angel smile"
    12:35
    ChriS SmiTH

    just went for a 30 minute run, ..woke up with a sore throat and a pain on my chest, no medicine just pumped the air and my blood= "alternative medicine" (and a Rakija!) LMAO!
    Today
    17:07
    Danica Stancic

    thanks for poem, its wonderful:) My parents are change date their coming...ow is wednwsday or thursday...they have some problems at home...I told them, again, that is not necessary to come. But, they wont...and now I waiting, and when see that is everything is ok, Im gone just smile on the end:)

    17:07
    Danica Stancic

    Are you ok today?


    Are you still feel pain?

    Today
    20:45
    ChriS SmiTH

    dobar Dan ICA....ha ha ..MY only "pain" is to wait for you to arrive with me..... <SMILE> no, u did not understand Zdravo! ..I pumped the pain out of my system this morning,,, and went to the pub this afternoon to watch my team..and dranke several "bambus" and ran back in the rain just now, I am "super fit" -- u give me good reasons to continue this life.. ...i wait for u... i am really "OK" , KO = Ja,. :0 .but.... i am MISSING YOU , I really would like to phone u tomorrow , can u find someone who has a phone, that i can call?? Pleas tell me when and the number , ...because i would LOVE to hear your voice on your special day.. x
    21:41
    ChriS SmiTH

    if u met Dusko or Djordje tomorrow and just asked one of them to sms me i could phone back, and say "Dobar Dan ICA! " on YOUR day>?

    molim?
    22:24
    ChriS SmiTH

    please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R3GtAnO66o PLEAse learn the lyrics..they are important to me!! one of my favourite songs... from my heart to you..
    Honesty Billy Joel
    www.youtube.com
    hope is gud ^^

=======================

ChriS SmiTH > "Destiny" I have heard that several times already today! :D "bells that make the angel smile" ..CrAzY? I hope so.. (5 photos)
Photo: ChriS SmiTH > "Destiny" I have heard that several times already today!

    ChriS SmiTH just went for a 30 minute run, ..woke up with a sore throat and a pain on my chest, no medicine just pumped the air and my blood= "alternative medicine" (and a Rakija!) LMAO! 
======================

ChriS SmiTH

"Destiny" I have heard that several times already today!

"bells that make the angel smile"

did u see your poem??

Dobar DANiCA , hope things are well between u and your family.. do u understand the word "destiny" ? ..this morning on Tv was a programme all about "DaX" ; ... kako si?
=========================

"sudbina" <SMILE>

 13202 14h 
=====================================================
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Master_and_Margarita

Danica Stancic

My parents will come on sunday, probably. And next week I be your guest in Pg...and I bring my snikers for run, because i want to run with you...its can be fun, and I dont want stop with my trening.

Today
08:07
ChriS SmiTH

ok, but "snickers" is a chocolate??? . ha ha ha.. "sneakers" is the american word for sports shoes, in our culture we call them "trainers".. and i hope u are able to run.

. .. we can run as much as u can cope with.. i'd l;ike to show u methods of breathing and meditation and talk , walk and share language....exchange! .. & have a lot of FUN too, especially when I speak serpski!!!

... ha ha .. ..i shall tell u now where i live, but if i know what bus u come on i will meet you at bus sta. ...,..I live in a suburban district called "Toloshi".. and there is a "mini market " street "Blaya Raickevica - elastica.. " (name "Nadje market" near me.. the people in the shop know who i am )

so the "training programme" can begin... it would be nice ('Nica) if you could find a way, that i could phone u on your birthday Monday..i would be pleased , if say, i could phone to a friends phone on that day, maybe if you met Djordje and i phone him ..i want to wish u "haoppy birthday"... on monday.. human to human..

=========================================================
13202
============================

be honest and lose the mask.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=g-ibK5L2a4I&NR=1

22:58
ChriS SmiTH

Laku noc! sweet dreams!
============================

"promises" ............this morning, I went for a run, have been away since a week, and needed to pump my blood and refresh myself.. say what U mean and mean what u say, because your character depends on it,, have SOUL, care, dare and make positive energy.. LIVE its (written) the opposite of evil...be GOOD! or i will be gone..forever

14:46
ChriS SmiTH
=======================

kako si? what have u been doing today?? are your parents in Bg?

cuvaj se!

22:25
ChriS SmiTH

a nice sound..for 'Nica dreams..

22:25
ChriS SmiTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j0c_MbhIMJ4#!
-----

22:11
ChriS SmiTH

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. Intense love does not measure, it just gives , Peace begins with a smile.

Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.

Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work.

Mother Teresa

cuvaj se!

Mother Teresa " if you want to help yourself, help someone who truly needs you" ? who will find good (god) in their eyes..

========================
Dusko

Chris East-west Invest Ursun

http://www.facebook.com/danica.stancic.3 if u find Danica a job, please make sure they respect her__??? ChRiS
Danica Stancic
Born on February 4, 1984Female

8:36pm
Dusko Petrovic

I'll do my best

Today
11:20am
Chris East-west Invest Ursun

ok I know u met her, as I hope u will be honest and respect her, please also repect me, and keep me informed. as i care for her very much..

11:45am
Dusko Petrovic

Yeah, I got that

I gave her a contact or two for work, but more importantly I'm gonna work with her on getting her a bit more focused, a bit less random and going in the directions she wants.

she seems like a good girl, just needs a bit of support.

11:56am
Chris East-west Invest Ursun

i have a plan to support her and bring her into positive activity, i am just concerned that she might get confused by u adding yours onto the direction i already agreed with her... thats what i mean about respect.. she is supposed to meet me in Pg, next week..and i wished u had mentione d that to me before .. because too many "directions" will not help her.. i know u mean well... but u dont know me well enough.. take care, cuvaj se ChRIS
===============
---------------
http://cser5.blogspot.com/2013/02/13131-bg-bday-party-with-dax-walk-in.html

Run, 20 mins...

13201 

=================
13131 Bg B'day party with  DaX, ^ walk in the woods & CharitY in UE..

to Ms Harvey, 97% , even Nicer 'Nica, DaX...

...............My poem for your special day... DaniS

@ Budva Irish , talking a lot

drinking and dancing , 

I couched at yours..

it wasnt a "chance-thing"..

then we had the "family meet"

this "guest" i wanted to greet

extreme feeling between us..

bud SADly i returned on the bus,

but TRUE SOUL_MATES can NEVER let go..

that much..

by now you must know...

the Bg party had its funny moments

a little tense but also saw a sad little girl

yet, next day in the park

all in OUR universe was well..

WE are SUN and Moon & together..

we could probably even change the weather.. 

I wish you all you DESERVE..

and much more, but avoid the curve,,

BE STRONG, BE GOOD, be all that you should..

because 97% is a very GOOD start.. <SMILE> 

Hugs & X , from your ChRiS :)

 ChriS SmiTH


Dax

I "over loaded" you with news of my progress because i only wanted to share with you..
but I will be careful to help you to become strong before september..
over the next months, step by step to stay on course, i am your friend and much more..
I am the only honest person who will risk the truth with you,
and be a "tough trainer" when you need that too,
to avoid "excuses" distractions and keep you "on course" 
but of course this needs trust..in both directions..
I hope we learnt that already..vidimo se! 

Ja " preko loaded " vas sa vestima moj napredak , jer sam samo hteo da podelim sa vama ..
ali ja c´u biti oprezan da vam pomogne da postanu jaki pre septembra ..
tokom narednih meseci , korak po korak, da ostanu na kursu , ja sam tvoj prijatelj i još mnogo toga ..
Ja sam samo iskrenaosoba koja c´e rizikovati istinu sa vama,
i da bude" težak trener " kada je potrebno da se previše,
da bi se izbeglo " izgovore " uznemiravanja i držati vas " na kursu "
ali naravno to mora poverenje .. u oba smera ..
Nadam se da c´emo vec´ naucili da .. Vidimo se !

Monday
8:06pm
Chris East-west Invest Ursun

Dusko petrovic contact who u met at "MG" saturday .. (i hope if u decide to stay in Bg ... that u have a job with respect..
but you know where I believe you should go... with GOOD..

i wrote to with poem on the other...

http://www.facebook.com/kalkulus?ref=ts&fref=ts
Dusko Petrovic
Lives in Belgrade, SerbiaKnows Serbian, English, SpanishMale

Today
8:51pm
Chris East-west Invest Ursun

i also gave u contact with Ivans Irish pub in UE, and he has yr phone number, because when we make charity project there, 

there may be some events and work for you, but we need to talk about it, because there is alot of activity u can join, 
I also met a man (another Ivan) on the bus from Bg who told me of Dutch "chris" who runs a charity in UE @ popova voda, where Vesna lives..
its very small word and very positive for u and y-our good life,,, btw do u realise that "evil" is the opposite spelling of "LIVE"..

01:13
Danica Stancic

laku noc:) see you tomorrow

Monday
19:42
ChriS SmiTH

i am sorry i didnt know u were going to meet me at bus sta. just a quick reply , using Vesna s laptop at UE, i said a lot, 
i MEANT ALL I said and I hope you did too, ebcause i trsut you again..

and will write more when I have more time, but i hope you know what i want, and what i feel u can be , and the things we can do..
 i had this connection with Dusko ...

"Dusko Petrovic (Belgrade, Central Serbia, Serbia)
Sent January 28th, 2013 - 7:21 pm
Dusko Petrovic is a Verified Member

13128 Re: CS 13123 ChriS-Dusko
CS: Hiza good to cu saturday, we had a quiet sunday (needed that) i am at Vesna (UE) at the moment,so just a short reply.. 
I will connect u with Danica via FB, if u cane find her something where they will respect her, that would be good! cuvaj SE,
 see u again, soon ChriS

Dusko Petrovic wrote:
Here's the website I told you about last night, for learning Serbian, hope it helps

http://livemocha.com/pages/languages/learn-serbian/

also, can you send me Danica's facebook contact, or send her mine, see if we can do something about her job

hope you had fun today, see you next time

ChriS SmiTH wrote:
Hiya again.. I didnt find host for tonight , so I expect to arrive , goodness willing, about 18,30 bus @ Bg,saturday 
I wonder if you want to meet me , I can take a coffee in train station restoran until 19h, if u dont come I will walk to "Magic Garden caffe" 
.if u feel like it. u can join the party there....ok? (dont forget I will NOT be online tomorrow!!! ) ChRiS ..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i hope u can spend more days with me in Pg, because not least that i enjoy your company  I  would like us to have some extra dazs helping me to learn your language, and helping you to keep ahead of Vera in english .
.and to improve upon our new feelings of progress TOGETHER..hope and amazing coincidences that happened todaz that will make you smile..

someone who was next to meet on the bus walked with me to the station this morning ,  HE )not me= started to talk about ENERGY and that he had just found someone who is 100 per cent compatible..
and although we (you and I) are 97 percent..its a GOOD NEW beginning... do nt you feel the energy___????

cuvaj se, I wrote a poem,

something spontaneous..

to follow..

ChRiS
Livemocha - Serbian
livemocha.com
Serbian is a form of the Serbo-Croatian language, and the official language of Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
 It has around 9 million native speakers, mainly in Serbia, but also in neighboring countries: Montenegro, Macedonia, Croatia, Albania, Hungary, Slovenia, Romania, Greece, Slovakia and th...

20:00
ChriS SmiTH

the poem, its in my memory from the bus, and i couldnt find my original note but ..i hope u understand...

and i have to do this before Vesna reclaims her laptop ...SMILE

I send you a BIG SMILE ::::::::


  ...to "DaX" or are U "NiCA" ..

this weekend you were NICER..

I am probably old enough to be your father..
and i suppose protective as a brother
i want to avoid the "jealousy of a typical lover"

in me too is the fountain of a son..
i want you to be THE one..

i am also just a boy, with so much ENERGY
wise though as Yoda ...i know WE ARE SOUL...mate!!
we are the TRUE meaning of SYNERGX

sincerely
all my love,
and spirit too is trusted in you

ChRIS ,
::BIG HUG and X

20:18
ChriS SmiTH

be care ful we are both like magnets and when u are weak (drunk) the devil s vultures and jackals (Mark?) circle around u...
 be strong be good , you know you what u should... do! cuvaj se, many more stories to be made..good ones !! battery gone now... SMILE!

Tuesday
08:20
ChriS SmiTH

just a quick message before the day starts, Vesna is in her room and i am just getting ready to go out .
. hoping another piece of our puzzle is in place by the end of this day.. do or dont do , ,
Nica, (we focus on the "nicer" life.. slow things down stop and BREATHE, smile at the darkness, 
we must be in this world but not OF this world, i send u good SPIRIT ..(but not Velibor,s Rakija! ) ha ha cuvaj se! ---.

u know u can stay visit me or stay with me as long as i live, and after too we fight the 3 percent !

Tuesday
21:53
Danica Stancic

You're absolutely right that when a man is weak then the devil is waiting around the corner ...
 And you mean that Mark from San Francisco? I see him a second time in my life, 
but Branko said it was very common guest of cafe...Maybe I had that night more problematic with Van Damme, 
and I didnt noticed the true intentions of the Mark, did not pay attention .
.. But the good thing is that now I was on another training and I didnt drank alcohol. Thats a good thing:))) 
How is be your day? Are you finis job in factory?

Wednesday
06:58
ChriS SmiTH

i t s early in the is morning that i can see your message.. yes i noticed Mark, but let me tell u about positive things .
.BECAUSE the pieces of the "puzzle" are forming very well, i didnt tell u yet but on the bus from Bg ,
monday i asked a localman if the bus stopped near vesna,s vilage (outiside of UE) and he was so kind.
.he asked the driver and showed me when i had to get off, etc

.. and we talkled a bit and HE knows a man in UE who helps kids!! and i asked him to make contact with Ivan, 
but by CHANCE...when I mentioned to Ivan yesterday .... Ivan told me that he ALREADY met him, 
because that man came to his irish pub on saturday!!!!! its been amazing, i met 2 more friends of Ivan who can help the project

I went on the OLDEST bus in europe yesterday ..it was funny...
and the secretary at the factory spoke english as if she went to the same school as you ha ha ...but not as nice as you...
oh i must be careful not to compliment u soooo much...
 and she was so interested in my stories that we talked for 2 hours with mentioning the reason i was there

..and she mentioned ENERGY and had a son who likes football so i gave her one of my Liverpool balkan REdS t-shirts for him 
,and she probably l also brings him and his friends as the boy has no father..
 all meetings were positive, we went to "orient express" restoran here in UE last night, and that was nice too.
as i always wanted to go on the REAL train

...i know i should not be so soft and "sentimental" about u, 
but i kept thinking all yesterday that I wish u could share every minute of this with me..
.the miracle is happening, adn i am glad that u do something for health, because u are very important.. 
i just keep seeing u in the "vision" as it becomes reality--- cuvaj se! Hugs and X
ChRiS

07:07
ChriS SmiTH

Energy Empathy, humanity and spirit... people i meet keep using the words we talked about on sunday, .
.not repeating me but saying them to me BEFORE I do.. its a miracle forming-- 
and Ivans girlfriend Tijana also had an idea for helping HOMELESS kids and orphans, that fits PERFECTLY with what YOU said to me..
vidimo se!!

07:08
ChriS SmiTH

i miss U!

ChriS SmiTH

DOBRA Danica, I HOPE YOU are u ok, I am just back from UE, @ toloshi (Pg) home, so much to tell u , just a bit tired...
 positive ENEGY & hope is pushing our progress.. ...i will write again later..

ENERGY

<SMILE> molim..!
22:40

22:45
so, i just have to check what i already told u, I am sort of over-(F)slowing and with too much energy .
.and just want to share,,, did i mention the immense co-incidence..on the bus from Bg to UE,
 i asked a man stting near me if the bus stopped at "popova voda" (where vesna lives) and his name was also "Ivan" 
and he was reall kind and checked with the driver and at the next stop introduced me to the driver .
.and we got talkign and he know a "chris" from holland who..is organising kids charities in ..."popova voda",....amazing huh??

22:48
ChriS SmiTH

btw "mark" kept comign back to "MG" and boasted that he's had 55 serbian girls in his bed since he moved to Bg..i think ...
no, it seems like i am being "small" i dont like , i just hope u keep the training and follow the GOOD way forward.. any news of your parents visit to BG???

22:51
ChriS SmiTH

do u like Zlatibor, I want to know "the Balkans" your language and your culture and in return I want to show you my world,,
,before i leave it.. starting with Podgorica, then Istanbul /... do u have a turlish embassy near u, u could ask if u can use your passport to fly there?

22:59
ChriS SmiTH

when u want to start with "Monty Logic club" it would be good also to take club members to Mokra gore??,. 
..i hope u want to do this.. ofr course it has to be your choice.. ok, now i really am , 
writing too much ha ha I dont know when u will read this or if u understand , but  ..i send u positive energy.....! and a HUG x and a big <SMILE>

23:03
ChriS SmiTH
i
turkish (not turlish!) laku noc

Danica Stancic

Today I meet Dusko, and I think in this moment of my cleaning negativ energy, he can be very positiv gay in my life..
.and we start story about how I change my negativ energy. First I need to help myself, 
and when I be healty after that I can help other... Im tired and now is time for sleeaping...Leku noc, nice dreams:)

00:16
ChriS SmiTH

well i want u to have trust in me, as I trusted you.. I can show u the way to develop positive energy, 
and by doing this with kids and sharing their energy... to be positive.. .i need you to do good things..
 and dont be distracted..keep your word, and anyway, i am also a bit tired physically,now although my heart and soul is on fire..
 I go to sleep ... sweet .'Nica dreams 

ChriS SmiTH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kawrGYnlKzk
Beck - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime (Live)
www.youtube.com
Change your heart Look around you Change your heart It will astound you I need your lovin'
 Like the sunshine Everybody's gotta learn sometime Everybody's got...

Today
08:37
ChriS SmiTH

i thought maybe , for fun, u might like to know a bit about "DaX" ....and ..her(their) friendship with "Worf" ..
 i like the last line... when Worf says " maybe all of you will have to adapt to me" ... ..i hope things go well for u, 
and u convince your parents u dont need "treatment" ..YOU ONLY NEED a GOOD friend.. and I know it is ME! ...I am looking forward to see u (Dani, Nica, Ms Harvey, 97% "DaX" ) ..ALL OF YOU.. again in pg next week. i need you to be me friend as much..as u do! cuvaj se!
ChRiS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRHTj-9yKxU
====================================

2 comments:

  1. D-days(Djune)DEja Vu Decisions Daze! ..

    69 years since "d-day" liberating europe ( didnt u know u are free?)
    69 is a signigficant number
    between the genders (a key?)
    avoiding the missionary , unencumber

    each minority frights for majority (rule)
    democracy is just a name...
    anyway why should i trust the mass?
    none of whom understand the "game"

    "Monty pythons life of brian"
    challenges the way u think,
    i want to show u a similar film,
    because sheeple, u stink!

    who is intelligent on this planet?
    one, i have longed to meet
    question, what? how and which?
    who can be strong, nd not bitch?

    how can sheeple still vote for suit and tie?
    they lie!
    its my planet, so i ask U why?
    u follow the ignorance, the media too,
    are u too blind to see?
    the only question is..

    to be ... or not to BE!

    ChriS13608


    ReplyDelete
  2. a little poem for "Monty-Knee-GRINS" ..

    "Its only RAIN
    wont cause you pain..
    u arent made of sugar
    ..silly b*ggar

    and whats with the umberella?
    you look such a big fella
    but it,s sorta of weird
    protecting your "designer" shirt?
    is this really so feared?

    :p

    ReplyDelete