Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"CuPiD StUnTS" updated @ZaBYell0W "home"


 update on the 12th        
of the 12th...
of ...2012.. ;)
@ Zab..Yell0w 
(& "CuPiD StUnTs") ;)

SO here we are again..will this year make me a "HaPpY ChRiSmItH" ???  for now, this is just an updated  collection of CSerS & CREdS items ; 

 and a touch of "ScLOG" to cause "confusion to the enemy" and those who like to obstruct & oppose my ...Opposition.. ;)

@Toloshi? no @Zab-YeLl0W..ha!

12.12.12

 

The Team nearly didnt fly at all...not am I,,,

Lfc Team got delayed coming back from Udine last week and I postponed my travels..
 

someone "needed me" locally and thats more important than enjoying a nice invitation from a sweet girl of the Baltics..

I hosted "G" this last summer, and she was good company & risked DANCING with me...!!! so I hoped i could go!

The view from my room, its alright, but ALL White
 (well itwas a sort of invitation that I almost forced on her ,smile> (Thanks "G")

and I will MISS"CSer Ray's party
in Liverpool , tempting me, "en route to "G"by saying i would have to share sleeping arrangements with 2 spanish & a dutch girl, is NOT fair, Ray, especially as I am doing 3years celebacy (apparently) ;) 
"travel plans Distrupted" (10-11th dec.)

This morning I woke to a blanket of snow..(outside my room) ...the weather which caused blocked roads,
out of Pg, and 11km traffic jams in the north, caused power cust this morning, I now have net but the probability that Bg airport will be closed, and the high risk of being stuck "en route"
or in an airport on my Pg-Bg-Ldn-LP-V-Bm->Pg journey and cause also Disruption to my "expected hosts" made my decision for me this morning to amend my plans to 8-17 March, when (I-a) things SHOULD be "clearer"!

 Its always a reminder though, 

to SO MANY of those people who depend too much on technology ; 

that Nature is always able to humble the beings of this planet, 

(Aliens included) ;) 

ChRiS x 






Funny story ?

To put you "in the mood" ..or to explain MY mood..hers a little "crissie story"... ..
#
One particular Christmas season a long time ago, Santa was getting ready for is annual trip, but there were problems everywhere. Four of his elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa... was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule. Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More stress.


Then when he began to load the sleigh one of the boards cracked, and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered that the elves had hidden the liquor, and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider pot, and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw end of the broom.


Just then the doorbell rang, and irritable Santa trudged to the door. He opened the door, and there was a little angel with a great Christmas tree.
The angel said, very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't it a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?"
 
Thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree."


ChriS SmiTH 

May Goodness bless and keep you always,
May your wishes all come true,
May you always do for others
And let others do for you.
May you build a ladder to the stars
...And climb on every rung,
May you stay forever young,
Forever young, forever young,
May you stay forever young.


May you grow up to be righteous,

May you grow up to be true,
May you always know the truth
And see the lights surrounding you.
May you always be courageous,
Stand upright and be strong,
May you stay forever young,
Forever young, forever young,
May you stay forever young
.

May your hands always be busy,

May your feet always be swift,
May you have a strong foundation
When the winds of changes shift.
 
May your heart always be joyful,
May your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young,
Forever young, forever young,
May you stay forever you  





















A new Message from Raz (Walking to Istanbul ) she stayed with me in Toloshi..& Velibor fixed her trolley..
Raz's old boots - her "new" ones ddint look much better!

Not impressed? ;)
Raz arriving in Toloshi (Podgorica)..lost! ;)

 Raz> Hi Chris,
Nice to hear from you. I am in Greece and look to be arriving in Istanbul in the middle of January. Apocalyptic rain yesterday made walking impossible and local floods too but now it.is.just back to being cold!. Glad to hear plans for hostel tolosi are coming along. Take care
Raz




Sanja Raičković commented on her photo. Sanja wrote: "E.T., phone home :-D"

CS>at least U aren't as far from "home" as I am , Raz! ;) (see right,,..)  V'ger is only a fraction of the way to MY planet..(I think they forgot me...when they planted me on this planet of cold ppl... :)


Our place looks a bit like..th
explaining why I formed the Network ..of  estranged Parents & kids...

CS> Gordon & Julie, the main problems are clearly stated..my own stories of 2 estranged kids and 100's of thousands around the world.. YOU are all expecting the "law" to do something, but YOU (if u truly care about yr kid) must obstruct all gov'ts that violate our kids & your rights... 

Noela 8 years ago (last time with me)
Leon, now 16,
refuse them taxes, fill up their courts & prisons , demo on the streets, organise events & stuff EVERY weekend not one a year! distribute leaflets make your own flyers & t-shirts..STOP IT! because Ive had enough of reading all this over & over & over again..when will u realise that lawyers need us, so don't use them, politicians use us, so dont' help them...BE someone, for the the sake of y-our children & their future world (if there will be anything at all...) WAKE UP!  CS  https://www.facebook.com/groups/217326933861/
==================================
It was sad, frustrating & "difficult" attempting to explain to "G" and I hope she will still "host" me @ V. 10-14th March 2013..(ironic its cost over 100 euros to re-book, and thats because I did NOT (repeat NOT) use wizz-flex for all my bookings (  i was SET on it) "G" was different than any other CSerS i Hosted ..

a Year ago...(nope, not MY girlfriends..)
"Happy ChRiSmItH - reloaded"

snow outside and Nature wins
cancel my travel , a new way begins

my problems are real but not as yours
women look inviting, but too many act like w****s

I dont like this negative phase
so I am going to make some positive days

here i am in Zab - Yellow
I am lucky compared with this poor fellow

SELFISH ppl//on 21st december it may end
and i am not sure ONLY on me, that will DEPEND!

..."Don't force yourself crazy, complicated life on those you're romantically linked to. Many obstacles appear but you will succeed in attaining your goals if you maintain your positive attitude. You may suffer aches and pains in the coming weeks. Think about lotteries and investments because Fortune is on your side." hmmmm (I suppose is was "a bit romantic" about my visit to you...) and i have had chest pains these last few days, and there are a number of "prospects" that may come out of this "drama" but probably i shoULD NOT "force my crazy life2 on U.. x

M told me yesterday (the above wasn't aimed at HER) that she "don't want you to waste any more of that time on me."


I would rather ppl (women) rather u be blunt than tell me BS! not much time wsa "wasted on M, who seemed to want me to stay in contact ,

(MY mentality is ...if u now dont, thats your choice..
I copied stuff on to/for U..and provoked reaction, )

..she told me some time ago it didnt overload her, so I continued, no problems

..we were going to meet in Lp before Ray's party and made it clear that was purely platonic, women sometimes assume that everything i write is aimed at them, or that u need to be wary of me, I am a bit "crazy"..but some of the stuff M postsmakes "crazy" normal..ha ha ha...i didnt know if we were going through a phase, i offer my friendship, simple..i wont be coming over to LP until March..so..."anyway"....if u want to "share" i am (t)here, if not ..I am still (t)here.. take care.. :) ChRiS SmiTH (i feel that modern women cant deal with deep emotions..society teaches them "cool")
============================================
i wrote yesterday a VERY long email, for "G" last weekend.. and if i dont make it <snip>.. this is my VERY private "notebbook" for reading when I leave this planet... for my children or "someone who cares" ..dont read it until i am gone..please! http://cser5.********.com

 
dont want to run yr fingers through my soul?  NO? ...hmmm well, nature may well make decisions as the roads in city are flooded and mountains roads unpassable AT the MOMENT, enjoy yr weekend..! "cu" (skype_) monday

got this message from one of our club members .. "Here it's like the end of the world.
Mum works in a town 30-40km north of Vrbas, and she didn't return from work yesterday as there is a traffic jam 11km long, and people are starving and freezing in their cars, luckily, she is at our aunt's place now in Backa Topola (where Vanja Uzelac is from)
Vrbas -Novi Sad should be a 45 minute ride,
but my friend traveled that NINE HOURS yesterday .
I don't know when/if I will return to Novi Sad
under these circumstances.
If the situation is critical as here,
stay connected to the city, because you might
run out of electricity, people here just aren't used to/prepared for
this kind of storms.
Take care. walk on!"
 

CS> (monday10th) SF just returned from hospital , his father has heart surgery tomorrow - very emotional. I really want to come....but i FEEL its wrong to leave him, and as it stands (i havent changed my flights yet) I would feel strange being there "enjoying myself" not sure of whats happeneing in Pg..
[18:02:52] on top of which I might not even be able to get to the airport at the end of this week, i wanted to talk but ...u arent there??
[18:03:07] if i DONT come, will u accept me making a short visit, if i can transfer flights end of february / early march???
[18:05:56]: Ste. is in the other room, I am skyping from the cold bedroom with my woolly hat on so not to disturb him, i dont feel comfortable talking about his situation when In the same room, i hope u understand..?
18:09>financially i shd change my flights by tomrrow, to reduce the losses..so ...
[18:11:18] : i am sorry u didnt want to skype , i feel strange now (more than usual...!)
[18:11:48] : take care! bi for now...
<snip> If i dont travel I would like to send u xmas card or something..


G>18:46 >are yo uhere???? why dont you travel?
so your decition depend not on the "person you need to help" but on how often we write to each other? its not me, that I didnt want , just the connection happen to not work
CS>20:39> GI, have U read anything I wrote earlier?? I hoped u understood...how much I want to travel to you, but I feel its wrong ..for the reasons stated, more important than what I WANT! ..please understand, I feel U dont have time to appreciate how emotional & difficult this decison is..
G>20:40 > hi. ok, so its because of the person, not because yuo dont trust me?
CS>20:42> did I say I dont trust U?? did I write that I dont trust you..I wrote so much...but not that!
G>20:44>you wrote smth about people that I live with, guys, time to spend, being a burden and so on. anyway, you know what's best to you!
CS>20:45>really?
G>20:45> and ill go home then for holiday thabk you for telling in advance.
CS>20:46 >
probably whats best for ME is to come to there, BUT..even pragmatic ; it may not be able to get to the airport, even if Belgrade airport is open..
and Really If I am there and constantly worried about Ste,..if he will be on street when I get back or worse... do U think i should come like that?
my questions to you.. IF I cant come now ...
G>20:47> if you will be worried - NO
CS>20:48>will u accept me to visit u end of february..or early march..?
and will u let me have yr address so I can send u something..? IFFFFFF!!!!!
U shd know something about my mentality , even from our short time in MNE,  even though I WANT to have fun with you and enjoy myself
..I cant simply go knowing someone really NEEDS me, u dont, he does??
G>20:52 >I hope you will be able to help him
CS>20:54> I hope so, practically as much as emotionally,,, we are in similar situation he has no-one he can depend on , either...so I understand the position, he gave up his job to care for his father, and he came back just a few hours ago, just before I was supposed to skype with you, and he was broken..the decision to operate, even means his father has very slight chance instead of no chance..
... i have to cut off soon, IF i change my dates am i still welcome at yours ? maybe just for a couple of days/nights? and give me yr address, PLEASE ?
take care.. I am sorry if i cause u ....some disruptions..PLEASE keep in touch...???? thanks, Gi, I just really, REALLY wished U knew and understood me, better, take care! 
Goodnight, Laku Noc, "Labanakt" x
G> yes, sure!




CREdS

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/video/features/13350-thommo-s-twitter-chat

Bragg...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTuOSgUs0eU (never buy the sun)


Glen (left) great @ W.ham

https://www.facebook.com/events/485662434798828/503395389692199  he ain't heavy hes my brother to be released 17th December lets get it to Christmas number one for Hillsborough famalies and Ann Williams

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/watch-glen-s-stunner-from-7-angles

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/how-lucas-kept-the-ball-on-the-floor

Rafa's man ; Lucas a Big reason the team looks stronger


http://chrismithlog.blogspot.com/2012/12/wham-2-reds-3.html
121209

missing;;; Luis..at least they cant accuse him of diving when he isnt playing ("we are gonna have a party...when SUAREZ gets a pen,...)


http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/pics-reds-play-santa-at-alder-hey the "Terrible man" Suarez and other LiVERPOOL players visit childrens hospital ...






















wishing you all a "Happy ChRiSmItH" /////.....

But they will try.....
 Avaaz>
A secret deal could allow China’s energy companies to take over an enormous toxic oil reserve with devastating consequences for the planet. A lawsuit is our big chance to stop it. Click to chip in and Avaaz will only process your donation if we raise enough money to make this important case happen:
?
Avaaz>


Authoritarian regimes are pushing for governmental control over the internet in a binding global treaty. If they succeed, the internet could become less open, more costly and much slower. We've stopped threats like this before, and we can again -- but only with a massive global outcry. Sign the petition and share with everyone you know:

Sign the petition
Right now at a UN meeting in Dubai, authoritarian regimes are pushing for full governmental control of the Internet in a binding global treaty -- if they succeed, the internet could become less open, more costly and much slower. We have only 5 days left until the meeting ends to stop them. 
 
CARE2> Dolphins and whales suffer immensely in captivity. Tell officials at Singapore's new aquarium to release the wild dolphins it obtained and abandon plans to get more.

More Links
 
someones "manipulating" the "stars" .. ;)

May 23-26 CSeRS party w/end http://www.facebook.com/events/177731482369076/

 Fabrizio Stanzione updated his status: "Snowing like crazy here...."

RED noses for OUR CLUB ; http://mail.comicrelief.com ???



Natella Kh commented on your photo. Natella wrote: "She must be Ukrainian :D"


http://unsub-b.blogspot.com/2012/12/u-really-dont-have-timefor-this.html

 
Marco Catena (friends with Keith Baldwin) also commented on Luka Grčić's link.
Marco wrote: "Brenda got bigger t*ts than Claire ;-)"

http://monty-logic.blogspot.com/2012/12/introducing-me-monty-logic.html


12:08am Dec 11
Luka Knezevic-Strika will make a 'virtual' presentation of the Serbian band 'Repetitor' on their ground-breaking tour of Kosovo, where they visited both Serbian enclaves and Pristina
Periskop019- Milica Nikolic will be showing her story about the performing troupe, Cirkusfera. 
Maja Zmajica Jovanovic will take us on a tour of the dive bars of Belgrade, 'Way down in the hole' <smile> &....
All the way from Subotica, Edvard Molnar's classic black and white jazz photography
& Risovic will show his take on concert photography, 'Energy"

Thursday at 10:00pm - Friday, December 14 at 2:00am at "Podmornica - Beogradski Rnr Podrum" https://www.facebook.com/podmornica.beogradskirnrpodrum?fref=ts

CuPiD StUnTS ? ;) ?
(a-z of "modern women" & others..) I decided to add this after this...

Seán Ó Cléirigh also commented on his status. Seán wrote: "listen chris... nothing gets up my nose than someone who is lucky and taking it for granted. i know this girl has been unemployed before."  
and this...
"fB thread" / Marijana Cvijetić Sunday at 8:39am ·wrote
There are no more knights in shining armour, just men on donkeys with rusty lamps.......
A...is for...
(A "worK in progress"? <smile>)
 
"After long and stressy day I just wanted to say a few words, but of course one singer is always busy..."
CS>ah..poor dear ;) theres more..here...
 a.. Ana...M...who was my "friend" first year in Pg, playing pool, coffee, talks, walks, dinners @ my place... even got drunk together one night..@ irish pub..and she crashed @ Mine....then she said "but I could never take u home to my family" & then lied about meeting her manc buddy, and then (when I asked her to meet me ) "I dont have time...i am on holiday" (obviously i was "business" ) ..and realised she only ever met me "weekdays"...so bye bye to "Ko KO"

Annika ; who disappeared with son Leon, (her "possession") we were passionate in Berlin, and betrayed me in Freiburg..

Another AnNa,M (CSer) a St. Pete's burger..I hosted almost half the month she holidayed in MNE/balkans... talked about almost everything..went swimming, walking, talking but ..her (r) boyfriend forbade her to drink with mE, after SHE had a few too many with the lads in shkoder...game over!

B..Bo...kissed me once in Bg, then ran, you know? & Biggi, she came to my birthday party (in my garden @ Celtville, Alsace) ..and so did I..but when I sung "you got a friend" she disappeared, I think i know why..(I know all the lyrics...but my voice....)

C.. Cathy ..a BIG HUG..."I'll write" but didnt..

D...  (link) she knows.. gave me one of the best & worst times of this year..sad but true!

E..Elaine S.. a schoolboy crush ..

F...Fiona...nearly my first...

G.. Nice girl,,,not communicative, U see..but may yet "host" me in V>
and Gaye..5 years together ..shared my maisonette, was a special friend..even watched me play footy..until I married her best friend.. 
I wont mention GLo... who destroyed my son and took my first family..as my Dad identified her; " A Gold-digger"...

Hanna... a german rebel...at the JUno beach reggae festival..too bad..

i.d...  "u can stay with me"  ...but Toy boy said (?) not really ;) ? 

Jade & jayde.. CSerS ..Taiwan & Oz,, a cuddle with one and a secret from the other

Kim, " a nightmare on (any) street" ..only "CSer" i ever kicked out of Toloshi.. she ruined Prizren too... & Karen G, the sister of J who hates me..

Lynn K...oh we had our day (& night) in the car, on the carpet, why did she die so young..? and Linda .5 years older...what i didn't give she took...almost everything..but "I survived" (didnt i?)

M-L.. a nutter from Lp, .. but initials fitted..can dish it, but cant take it??
MarGIT.. ambusher & KIDnapper..I will never forgive you for robbing me of my little girl (Noela now 11)

Nora.. german "flamin'" , and invited local lad to "our date" ..incredible for such an "intelligent girl" & french Nicole who "raped me" in burgundy... :)

Only one (?) who really stood by me, for such a long time (JS)

Penny; pregnant - I helped her, but she was not mine..

Question..where are the feminine girls of my youth, too old in the tooth?

Remember Rose, a teenage crush...neighbour (A) made me blush..lovely Rita, young Roberta,  & Regina from Frankfurt, one night, she called me "sugar ChriS" ..

Shelly, a cousin of the one I should have never let go (JS) we had an affair , why didnt I care? 3 distractions simply wasnt fair.. Sabina, Sabine & Sabine H ...one was Hot, another not, and in between a girl I loved a lot...

T... Tanya,, of s. Africa, yo ho ho , after a bottle of rum..

U.. never realise what (who) you had until (it) they have gone.. ;)

Victory? not really.. sex is not making love... experience taught me ..!

W.. where did they go? these girls, ladies, replaced by "fee-males" ??

Zena, a singer , "just friends"...coffee & took me shopping when I broke my ankle ..met her family, felt like the kids uncle.. for a while..it was nice..
& Zorka R, a travel agent ..I wish she would F***ing travel far..a b*tch ..but she's happ, because she has a CAR! 

========

for those who criticise my rights to freely express myself; - (see right)

whilst I am in the Mood 

.. for the yankers...


this is the america ; I PREFER ;


8 comments:

  1. added to the M's Maija ..thanks for a really enjoyable lake day & dinner on the boat restaurant..maybe I made U feel like queens but U also made me feel (almost) a King (U know I'm a "socialist" ..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and TRiin, a pixie-girl from tallin, with a little glint of devil inside/...deep enough to drown in, a bried encounter and touche dmy soul too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. additionL. TO cUPId stUnTs ..

    Tanya from UK ; a FB contact ..Invited to MNE , then told me she waS pregnant (I hadnt met her before) but lied about how far...was 7/8 months on...and I had offered her my "couch" (well my bed) as I took the couch (considering her condition) then she lied, i helped her with medicine etc, then complained when I said she should have baby at her home, not in MNE, and accused me of being unreasonable..hmmm "no good turn goes unpunished"..again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another ... Beauty ..Franzi the queen of sommerhausen left her "King" & brought her daughter to live with me in black-forest city.. she was a"Pricilla-Presley-lookalike" BUt..a Btch inside,, I educated her (!) in many ways, but i was always a "bridge" to next step..she left one day, when i was travelling, and despite that i took her on a caribean cruise ("error") she still wasnt happy...now shes with some "rich german guy" ..bye bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iris (the song!) ..I was her first "soul mate" ..for a while it was great.. and we became lovers, under the covers, but she chose a toy boy... and i chose a battle.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FREE VIDEO, of "terrible man" Suarez..& other RedS.@ kiddies hospital in Liverpool; http://www.liverpoolfc.com/video/features/13363-reds-play-santa-at-alder-hey

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting local item from Izzy & doggie lovers..
    http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/beograd.74.html:408323-Beograd-Policajac-pred-decom-upucao-psa#.UL41-CXlKMI.facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. "When the Dogs in the ring then the Dogs gonna fight." For your right.... (to party) :)

    Still, we must keep on living and we should take a risk:

    To laugh is to risk appearing a fool
    To weep is to risk appearing sentimental
    To reach out for another is to risk involvement
    To expose your feelings is to risk
    exposing your true self
    To place your ideal, your dreams before a crowd
    is to risk their loss
    To love is to risk not being loved in return

    To live is to risk dying
    To hope is to risk despair
    To try is to risk failure

    Yet risks must be taken
    Because the greatest hazard in life is risking
    NOTHING

    ReplyDelete